Incident Command Structure
Our regulatory mission is to surpass current government standards. We accomplish this regulatory mission through our application of Incident Command
- An initial assessment is completed for each patient-client. It is designed to acquire thorough patient demographics to allow for excellence in substantive
analytics and reporting, and customer advocacy, which frees up physicians' time.
- We provide 24 hour live support to our clients. Our customer advocates are trained to input and provide precise and accurate information.
- Our “communication tree” is purposefully redundant to ensure that information received from all clients is always directed to proper the party (patient to physician
and vice versa).
- The “Incident Command Structure” is an important component of our standard operating policies, procedures and practices. Based on the national emergency
response standards, it allows for the efficient collection, analysis and distribution of information and resources to our clientele. We excel in processing information quickly.
- Our focus remains on our collaboration with the the patient and the care team.